Tuesday 29 March 2016

Instant Whites

I was rather excited a few weeks ago as I was sent a pack of Instant Whites 7 Day Teeth Whitening System to try. For those who know me, I am always drinking tea, so stained teeth is somewhat of a problem that I am always trying to combat!

Unlike a lot of teeth whitening kits, this one was quick and easy to use, after brushing my teeth before bed, all I needed to do was push down on the end of the stick to release the whitening fluid and rub it all over my teeth - fab!

I've used quite a lot of whitening treatments before, some of which have worked but a lot have left my teeth feeling really sensitive, which wasn't ideal - however these ones didn't hurt or tingle in the slightest! They definitely helped them get whiter as well, although I'm not sure they went the 9 shades whiter advertised. Probably more along the 4/5!
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These sound so easy to use and I really want to start teeth whitening!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig